OSSC Recruitment 2023: 189 Vacancy For Technical Posts ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist
OSSC Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invited applications for different posts. Advertisement published for the recruitment to different 189 technical posts in the directorate of the ESI Odisha. Candidates prepared to apply can check their eligibility before applying online OSSC website.
Starting date and Closing date for submission of online applications OSSC
The online application for the recruitment of technical posts will start on January 27, 2023. Only online mode applications are received through the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Remember, The last date for submission of the application for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Junior lab technician, X-Ray technician, Operation theatre assistant, ECG Technician, and ANM is February 26, 2023.
OSSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy
- Staff Nurse (Female only)- 80 po
- Junior lab technician: 40 posts
- Pharmacist: 40 posts
- X-Ray technician:9 posts
- Operation theatre assistant:8 posts
- ANM: 8 posts
- ECG Technician:4 posts
Educational Qualification: OSSC Recruitment 2023
1. Staff Nurse: Any Plus Two (+2) with GNM from any institution approved by INC, B.Sc Nursing.
2. Pharmacist: Plus Two Science (+2 Sc) with Diploma in Pharmacy OR Bachelor in Pharmacy
3. Junior lab technician: Plus Two Science (+2 Sc) with Diploma in Medical Laboratory
4. X-Ray Technician: Plus Two Science (+2 Sc) with Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology
5. Operation theatre assistant: Plus Two Science (+2 Sc) with Diploma in Pharmacy/ Bachelor in Pharmacy
6. ANM: Any Plus Two (+2) with ANM course from any institution approved by INC
7. ECG Technician: Plus Two Science (+2 Sc) with Diploma in ECG Technology
Age: OSSC Technical Post
- Minimum Age limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age limit: 38 years
(Age Relaxation as per Odisha Govt. Rule)
Examination: OSSC Recruitment 2023
- Stage I: Main Written Examination
- Stage II: Certificate Verification
Steps to Apply for OSSC Recruitment
All Interested candidates go through detailed advertisements before filling up the online application form. candidates must have a valid email ID and Mobile number to register by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s website https://www.ossc.gov.in
Read Also | Odisha OTET Result 2022 Declares check results.indiaresults.com