Bhubaneswar: Driving licence online apply Odisha: Medical certificate is mandatory for online DL. The application process for driving license has been simplified. Transport department will launch Aadhaar integrated faceless service for DL and LL services.
To issue medical certificate online by arrangement Mandated by the State Transport Department. Seeking to obtain or renew a driving licence for those above 40 years of age who wish to do so is now mandatory to obtain an online medical certificate. The department has said that the certificate is mandatory.
It has been taken to issue medical certificate in Form 1(A). Necessary facilities are provided in Sarath portal. Registered doctors can issue medical certificates directly on the said portal. Any doctor with MBBS degree or above can register on the portal. Registration of doctors is completely free. Doctors registered by this portal Medical certificate can be given directly. The department said that the wastage of time in inspection can be eliminated.
This way no one can upload fake medical certificates. A portal has been launched to streamline the entire system. License applicant can get medical certificate easily without difficulty. ID and password will be provided to the doctors who voluntarily want to provide medical certificate through the portal. They have to electronically upload the applicant’s certificate in Sarath portal.
Transport department is going to launch Aadhaar integrated faceless service for Coming License (LL) and Driving License (DL). Online medical certificates will be made mandatory through this system.
Similarly, online generation of RTO related medical certificate will also be made mandatory in the coming days. Medical certificate is mandatory for persons over 40 seeking to obtain a driving license or going for renewal of a driving license under the Motor Vehicles Act. A person applying for driving license or its renewal can submit the medical certificate in Form 1(A) instead of manually.
Driving licence online apply parivahan.gov.in Steps
- First open https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Then Click on Drivers/ Learners License on more options
- Opens a new page
- Please select the State from where the service is to be taken
- Select state name from drop menu
- You can select Drivers / Learners License
- Here You can select Apply for Learner Licence or Apply for Driving Licence
Also You can do your all DL reletaed works here, follows,
Apply for DL Renewal
Apply for Duplicate DL
Apply for Change of Address
Apply for International Driving Permit (IDP)
Print Application Forms
DL Services (Replace of DL/Others)
Add Class of Vehicles to an Application
Tutorial for LL Test
Complete your Pending Application
Check Payment Status
Driving licence online apply Click here…
You Read | Driving licence online apply Odisha: Medical certificate compulsory for online DL
- Australia Vs India Live Score Today Match, Rohit Sharma’s Explosive Start, Glenn Maxwell Picks First Wicket
- 53rd Dadasaheb Phalke Award: Waheeda Rehman to be honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2023
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Thanked CMO For Grievance Cell’s Work
- iPhone 15 Getting Big Discount Now Buy Easy
- Rourkela-Bhubaneswar–Puri Vande Bharat Express PM to Flag Off on 24th September