Bhubaneswar: The Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate-SDJM court rejected lady blackmailer Archana Nag bail today morning.
Today morning, Khandagiri Police produced Archana Nag before the SDJM Court Bhubaneswar.
Notably, Born in Lanjigarh in Kalahandi, Archana was brought up in Kesinga, she came to Bhubaneswar in 2015. Archana Nag was arrested on charges of honey trapping and blackmailing case in the state. In the police records, the 26-year-old woman is a blackmailer who allegedly extorted money from rich and people like politicians, businessmen and film producers with threats of making public photos and videos of their intimate moments.
According to Police sources, Archana initially worked for a private security firm and later joined a beauty parlor where she met Jagabandhu Chand of Balasore district and later married him in 2018.
- Bhakshak movie review: Bhumi Pednekar film simple story and minimal complexity
- How Youth Can Contribute To Social Change
- Coal Production for FY 2023-24 Crosses 800 MT Mark in India
- Ram Mandir Inauguration: Central government offices, Central Institutions to remain closed, check full list
- BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online bskynabin.odisha.gov.in