Bhubaneswar: The Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate-SDJM court rejected lady blackmailer Archana Nag bail today morning.
Today morning, Khandagiri Police produced Archana Nag before the SDJM Court Bhubaneswar.
Notably, Born in Lanjigarh in Kalahandi, Archana was brought up in Kesinga, she came to Bhubaneswar in 2015. Archana Nag was arrested on charges of honey trapping and blackmailing case in the state. In the police records, the 26-year-old woman is a blackmailer who allegedly extorted money from rich and people like politicians, businessmen and film producers with threats of making public photos and videos of their intimate moments.
According to Police sources, Archana initially worked for a private security firm and later joined a beauty parlor where she met Jagabandhu Chand of Balasore district and later married him in 2018.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches E20 Fuel in Bengaluru today
- Odisha Matric Exam 2023 Time Table Released
- Earthquake in Turkey: PM Modi condoles loss of lives due to Earthquake in Turkey
- India Energy Week 2023: PM Modi to inaugurate IEW Tomorrow
- Veteran singer Vani Jairam Passes Away at age of 78