Bhubaneswar: The Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate-SDJM court rejected lady blackmailer Archana Nag bail today morning.
Today morning, Khandagiri Police produced Archana Nag before the SDJM Court Bhubaneswar.
Notably, Born in Lanjigarh in Kalahandi, Archana was brought up in Kesinga, she came to Bhubaneswar in 2015. Archana Nag was arrested on charges of honey trapping and blackmailing case in the state. In the police records, the 26-year-old woman is a blackmailer who allegedly extorted money from rich and people like politicians, businessmen and film producers with threats of making public photos and videos of their intimate moments.
According to Police sources, Archana initially worked for a private security firm and later joined a beauty parlor where she met Jagabandhu Chand of Balasore district and later married him in 2018.
- Australia Vs India Live Score Today Match, Rohit Sharma’s Explosive Start, Glenn Maxwell Picks First Wicket
- 53rd Dadasaheb Phalke Award: Waheeda Rehman to be honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2023
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Thanked CMO For Grievance Cell’s Work
- iPhone 15 Getting Big Discount Now Buy Easy
- Rourkela-Bhubaneswar–Puri Vande Bharat Express PM to Flag Off on 24th September