Bhubaneswar: CM Sri Naveen Patnaik dedicated the sophisticated PET-CT Scan facility at Acharya Harihar PG Institute of Cancer, Cuttack yesterday. CM said that the PET-CT scan is considered one of the central pillars in the management of cancer. Patients will get free diagnostic and treatment services for comprehensive cancer care.
The PET-CT scan facility is a first of its kind in a State Govt hospital. Along with the LINAC machine, more facilities are also being developed for diagnosis and treatment, he added. He also launched the new IPD and ICU facilities at the institute.
Also, The number of beds at IPD is increased from 281 to 507, besides 20 beds in ICU.
CM also said that these facilities will be immensely helpful in boosting cancer care and management at AHPGI. This will certainly bring huge relief for the patients, he added.
- Bhakshak movie review: Bhumi Pednekar film simple story and minimal complexity
- How Youth Can Contribute To Social Change
- Coal Production for FY 2023-24 Crosses 800 MT Mark in India
- Ram Mandir Inauguration: Central government offices, Central Institutions to remain closed, check full list
- BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online bskynabin.odisha.gov.in