Apply for PMKSY Online : Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY) is a Central Government scheme. PMKSY aims to provide irrigation facilities to agricultural lands and improve water use efficiency in all over the country.
On October 26, 2015, the Integrated Watershed Management Program (IWMP) was included in the current PMKSY. The core implementation activities of the IWMP were intact and were in line with the IWMP Common Guidelines 2008 (revised 2021).
‘Har Khet ko Pani’ – Prime Minister Krishi Sinchayee Yojana. Indian government is committed to accord high priority to water conservation and its management. To this effect Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) has been formulated with the vision of extending the coverage of irrigation ‘Har Khet ko pani’. Also improving water use efficiency ‘More crop per drop’ in a focused manner with end to end solution on source creation, distribution, management, field application and extension activities.
How to apply for PMKSY Online | How do register PMKSY
- You will need to follow the below steps to Apply for PMKSY Online 2023,
- Visit the official website of PMKSY at http://pmksy.gov.in/
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the homepage.
- On the next page, you will need to select your state and district from the drop-down menus.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- You will be redirected to the online application form.
- Fill out the form with the required information, such as your personal details, details of your agricultural land, and details of the irrigation facilities you are seeking.
- Attach all supporting documents that may be required.
- Review the form to ensure that all the information is accurate and complete.
- Submit the form.
After submitting the form, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt with a reference number. You can use this reference number to track the status of your application online. So keep it carefully.
The exact process for applying for PMKSY may vary depending on your state. It is advisable to contact with the relevant authorities for more information.
List of Important Documents Required for PMKSY
To Apply for PMKSY Online in Prime Minister Krishi Sinchayee Yojana, a few documents are required for online submission of application form,
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Address
- Passport Size Photographs
- Mobile Number enabled Aadhaar
- Saving Bank Account Passbook
- Agricultural Land record – Patta
Eligibility Criteria for PMKSY 2023 | Prime Minister Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
- Farmers must own land to avail maximum benefits of the scheme.
- Farmers of any division or class are also eligible for PMKSY.
- Farmers working and cultivating on leased/leased land can also apply for PMKSY registration.
- People who are members of Self Help Organizations.
Farmer Producer Groups, and Trust Cooperative Societies can participate in the scheme after registering with PMKSY. Only Indian citizens can apply for Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
Important Links to Apply for PMKSY Online| https://pmksy.gov.in/