New Delhi: Indian Navy’s indigenously built guided missile frigate, INS Sahyadri participated in a Maritime Partnership Exercise (MPX) with French Navy (FN) ships FS Dixmude, a Mistral Class Amphibious Assault Ship and FS La Fayette, a La Fayette Class Frigate, in the Arabian Sea on 10 to 11 March 2023.
According to the Ministry of Defence, The Maritime Partnership Exercise witnessed a wide spectrum of evolutions at sea which included cross deck landings, boarding exercises and seamanship evolutions. The seamless conduct of the exercise reaffirmed the interoperability and high level of cooperation between the two navies.
INS Sahyadri is fitted with state-of the art weapons and sensors, which makes her capable of detecting and neutralising air, surface and sub-surface threats. The ship is a part of Indian Navy’s Eastern Fleet based at Visakhapatnam, under operational control of FOCinC (East).
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Trending Searches Today | IND vs AUS 4th Test Day 4 : Virat Kohli makes 186, India 91run Lead
- Yoga Mahotsav 2023: 100 Days Countdown of 9th International Day of Yoga to Begin
- Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar Box Office Collection, Cast, Review, Story
- Windows 11 ending tasks without Task Manager, Steps
- Varisu Movies Download Online Tamilrockers News
- New Launches And Offers In Computers And Accessories Up to 50% off