New Delhi: Maa Bharati Ke Sapoot – MBKS website for the Armed Forces Battle Casualties Welfare Fund (AFBCWF) will be launched by Raksha Mantri, Shri Rajnath Singh during a function being organised at National War Memorial Complex at New Delhi on 14 October 2022.
AFBCWF is a Tri service fund, utilised for grant of immediate financial assistance of ex-gratia, to the Next of Kin and dependents of Battle Casualties. While the Government of India has initiated a large number of Welfare Schemes for the soldiers killed or disabled during active military operations in the line of duty, there has been a strong public sentiment and requests from patriotic citizens, corporate heads/ industry captains, to contribute to the cause of welfare of the soldiers and their families. This website is being launched to facilitate patriotic Indians to partner in this noble cause.
Shri Amitabh Bachchan has accepted to be the ‘Goodwill Ambassador’. The Chief of Defence Staff, all three Service Chiefs, Param Vir Chakra (PVC) awardees and other prominent officials of MoD, Corporate Heads, Chairman & Managing Directors of Banks, eminent serving personnel from field of Sports and celebrities will attend the function. On that day, ten Next of Kins of fallen heroes and soldiers disabled in active military operations will also be felicitated. Parents and relatives of many War decorated soldiers have also been invited.
- Pathan Movie Review: Pathan Movie Hit or Flop?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will interact in the Pariksha Pe Charcha program this morning, interacting with students, parents, and teachers
- Happy Saraswati Puja 2023: Top 10 Wishes, Messages and Quotes
- Jeevan Raksha Padak Awards: President approves conferment of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series of Awards
- PM lauds the achievement of Jal Jeevan Mission of 11 Crore Tap water connections