Bhubaneswar: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has extended his sympathies to the bereaved family following the loss of a kid in a boat capsize at a Mania ghat in Kendrapara district on Thursday.
The Chief Minister has announced an ex-gratia of Rs 4 lakh for the deceased’s next of kin. He further asked the Kendrapara District Collector to pay the cash to his family by this evening.
It is worth noting that a youngster killed and another went missing after a boat capsized in the Brahmani river in the Aul area of Odisha’s Kendrapara district on Thursday morning.
According to the sources, the country boat overturned in the early hours of Thursday, carrying roughly 30 people and 10 bikes. The mishap occurred while the ill-fated boat was travelling from Ekamania to Rajnagar’s Keradagarh.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Trending Searches Today | Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Expresses Grief Over Boat Capsize Death
- VITEEE 2023 Results: Jharkhand Boy tops VIT Entrance Exam
- Bajaj Finance Shares Price Today Rs.6200, Buy, Sell or Hold?
- Arjun Tendulkar hits his 1st six in IPL 2023
- Chhattisgarh Naxals Attack: Ten Policemen Killed in Chhattisgarh
- Odisha Man Biswanath Patnaik pledges Rs.250 crore for Temple in UK