New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will distribute about 71,000 appointment letters to newly inducted recruits on 13th April under rozgar mela 2023 via video conferencing. Prime Minister will also address these appointees, PMO said in a release.
The new recruits, selected from across the country, will join various positions, posts under Government of India like Inspector, Sub Inspectors, Constable, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, Train Manager, Station Master, Sr. commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Postal Assistant, Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Sr Draughtsman, JE/Supervisor, Assistant Professor, Teacher, Librarian, Nurse, Probationary Officers, PA, MTS, among others
The Rozgar Mela is a step towards fulfilment of the commitment of the Prime Minister to accord highest priority to employment generation. The Rozgar Mela is expected to act as a catalyst in further employment generation and provide opportunities to the youth for their empowerment and participation in national development.
The newly inducted appointees will also get an opportunity to train themselves through Karmayogi Prarambh, which is an online orientation course for all new appointees in various Government departments.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Trending Searches Today |
- CHSE Odisha Result 2023 Declares on May, Check Results
- Amit Shah launches the Vibrant Villages Programme at Kibithu in Arunachal Pradesh
- Pushpa 2 The Rule Teaser OUT, Allu Arjun is Back
- How to Prepare for SSC CGL: Tips and Strategies for Success
- PM Modi distributes 71,000 appointment letters under Rozgar Mela
- Blockbuster Deals on Electronic Devices & Accessories