Anupam Mittal, Aman Gupta, Namita Thapar, and Amit Jain are among the top judges on Shark Tank India Season 2.
The second season of Shark Tank India has completely taken over the Indian television industry, with the “sharks” on the programme investing in and coming up with ideas for fresh, exciting startups that aid Indian business owners in expanding their operations.
Since the show’s ultra-wealthy judges are themselves entrepreneurs, Shark Tank India Season has, similar to the first season, just became a massive hit with the viewers. Shark Tank India’s judges have all multi-crore net wealth through their investments in numerous expanding start-ups.
Shark Tank India’s second season has judges from a variety of backgrounds. These judges, or “sharks,” include Vineeta Singh of Sugar Cosmetics, Amit Jain of the CarDekho group, Aman Gupta of boAt, Peyush Bansal of LensKart, Anupam Mittal of Shaadi.com, and Namita Thapar of Emcure Pharmaceuticals.
It should be mentioned that each Shark Tank India judge, including Amit Jain and Anupam Mittal, has a net worth of more than Rs 100 crore. Who is the wealthiest Shark Tank India Season 2 judge, though? Let’s start by examining each person’s personal net worth.
Who is the richest of Shark Tank India Season 2?
• According to TOI and GQ, Anupam Mittal, the founder of Shaadi.com, has a net worth of 185 crore rupees.
• The CEO of Lenskart, Peyush Bansal, has a net worth of Rs 600 crore.
• Namita Thapar, owner of Emcure Pharmaceutical and CEO of one of India’s largest pharmaceutical firms, has a net worth of Rs 600 crore.
• According to TOI reports, Aman Gupta, the founder and CMO of boAt, has a total net worth of Rs 700 crore.
• Vineeta Singh, the CEO and founder of Sugar Cosmetics, has a net worth of $300 million.
• According to TOI, Amit Jain, the founder and CEO of CarDekho, has a net worth of Rs 2800 crore. CEO Amit Jain is by far the richest judge of Shark Tank India Season 2.
- Pathan Movie Review: Pathan Movie Hit or Flop?
- Varisu Movies Download Online Tamilrockers News
- Shark Tank India Season 2: Who is the richest shark on the TV show?
- India’s First Centre of Excellence in Online Gaming to be set up in Shillong
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE