New Delhi : Due to the India-China military standoff along the Arunachal border, extreme caution is being observed on the Line of Control. It is reported that the Chinese military came to the conflict in the Tawang area and had a piece of wood nailed with nails and taser guns. The conflict took place around 9 am and there is a report that stone pelting took place during the conflict.
Meanwhile, a high-level meeting is held under the leadership of Defense Minister Rajnath Singh to discuss the conflict. External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Joint Chiefs of Staff General Manoj Mukund Naravane, Army, Navy and Air Force Chiefs are participating in the meeting.
According to report, More than fifteen Chinese soldiers are reported to have been injured. Six injured Indian soldiers are being treated in Guwahati. Some soldiers reportedly have broken limbs. Defense Minister Karasana spoke to the chief and surveillance was tightened under the direction of the National Security Adviser. Congress will raise the impasse in Arunachal in Parliament today. Congress issued a notice requesting a debate.
The BJP parliamentary party will meet before the conference. Prime Minister of India Sri Narendra Modi is likely to attend the meeting on Arunachal Border India-china conflict.
- Australia Vs India Live Score Today Match, Rohit Sharma’s Explosive Start, Glenn Maxwell Picks First Wicket
- 53rd Dadasaheb Phalke Award: Waheeda Rehman to be honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2023
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Thanked CMO For Grievance Cell’s Work
- iPhone 15 Getting Big Discount Now Buy Easy
- Rourkela-Bhubaneswar–Puri Vande Bharat Express PM to Flag Off on 24th September