Atiq Ahmed’s Son Asad killed in Encounter, Atiq said he is Responsible

New Delhi: I am responsible for my son’s death. Gangster Atiq Ahmed cried while going to jail. Asad, Atiq Ahmed’ son, one of the accused in the Umesh Pal murder case, was killed in an encounter with the Special Task Force (STF) of Uttar Pradesh in Jhansi on April 13.

While Atiq Ahmed was being produced in the court of the Chief Judicial Magistrate in Prayagraj today in the case of Umesh Pal’s murder, his son Asad was said to have died in the encounter. On hearing this news, Atiq burst into tears. After appearing in court, Atiq made a plea to the media while being taken to jail.

He said, “I am responsible for my son’s death.” May I be allowed to attend my son’s funeral. Make arrangements for NY UP Police. However, it remains to be seen whether the court allows this or not.

Asad Ahmed encounter: According to Uttar Pradesh police, mobster Atiq Ahmed’s son Asad, along with an accomplice, planned to attack the police convoy transporting his father from Gujarat. Asad, the main suspect in the Umesh Pal murder case, and his aide Ghulam died in a police encounter nearby Jhansi today.

During the chase, police said they asked the culprits to surrender, but they retaliated. They attempted to flee on a two-wheeler, but their bike slipped and they fell. The accused opened fire on the cops but were killed in the process.

Atiq Ahmed arrived in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, around 7:40 a.m. on Wednesday. According to officials, the Jhansi Reserve Police Line was halted about 8 a.m., and the police left towards Jhansi around 9:30 a.m. Under the Yogi administration, 183 criminals have been slain in police engagements.

Mohd Asad, son of gangster-turned-politician Atiq Ahmad, and gunman Ghulam were killed today in an encounter with a Special Task Force (STF) squad in Jhansi. Both were carrying a Rs 5 lakh reward on their heads.

The encounter in Jhansi was carried out by an STF squad led by Deputy SP Navendu and Deputy SP Vimal. The two deceased were found with sophisticated foreign-made guns.

On February 24, Asad was captured on camera opening fire at Umesh Pal in Dhoomanganj, Prayagraj. The incident occurred on the same day that Atiq Ahmad and his brother Ashraf were due to appear in court in Prayagraj.

According to ADG STF Amitabh Yash, the STF urged the two to surrender but they opened fire, forcing the team to retaliate. Meanwhile, when informed about his son’s incident, Atiq Ahmad broke down in court during the hearing.

Police said that Asad and Ghulam first fired at the Uttar Pradesh ‘Special Task Force’ team. Both were killed when the Special Task Force team returned fire. Modern weapons, new cellphones and SIM cards have been recovered from them.


Trending Searches Today | Atiq Ahmed’s Son Asad killed in Encounter, Atiq said he is Responsible

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *