Bhubaneswar: Flight from Jeypore to Bhubaneswar has started today. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday flagged off at Biju Patnaik International Airport, Bhubaneswar at 10:30 am, this airline is shown launched.
Undivided Koraput after 35 long years, The Chief Minister said that the dreams of the people of the district have come true today. India-One Air flight from BBSR to Jeypore has 9 seats. The starting price of the ticket 999 has been kept. Travelers can be booked tickets on the website indiaoneair.com.
This flight operates from BBSR to Jeypore and Jeypore to Visakhapatnam everyday. The flight will starts from Bhubaneswar at 11.35 am and reach Jeypore at 1.20 pm. Like as the return flight will take off from Jeypore airport at 4.05 pm and arrive at Bhubaneswar at 5.50 pm on same day.
Notably, The Jeypore airstrip was constructed in year 1962 along with the establishment of a Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) nearby Sunabeda. A week ago, Jeypore Airport was granted a licence for airport operations by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) on October 20, 2022.
Now form today Jeypore becomes the first state owned airport to get the licence to operate flights in Odisha.
- Bhakshak movie review: Bhumi Pednekar film simple story and minimal complexity
- How Youth Can Contribute To Social Change
- Coal Production for FY 2023-24 Crosses 800 MT Mark in India
- Ram Mandir Inauguration: Central government offices, Central Institutions to remain closed, check full list
- BSKY Nabin Card Apply Online bskynabin.odisha.gov.in