Nifty 50: Nifty 50 crosses 20,000 for the first time with Reliance are the biggest contributors. Nifty covered the 1000 point journey from 19000 to 20000 in 52 trading sessions.
Large caps appeared to have paused recently while the market as a whole rallied. However, large caps have just begun to participate as well, so going forward, we can anticipate that both large and mid-small caps will be driving the upward trend.
Nifty reached a new high on Monday by surpassing the 20000 mark during the day following the successful G20 meeting, which increased confidence towards India’s place on the world stage.
NIFTY 50 INDEX TODAY HIGHLTS
- Nifty takes 52 sessions to climb to 20,000 from 19,000 today at end of the market session.
- Also, Midcap index continues to post record close, ends above 41,400 on today expiry day.
- On Monday, BSE businesses added Rs 3.5 lakh crore to their market capitalization, bringing it to Rs 324 lakh crore.
- The total market value of BSE businesses is at a record high and is close to $4 billion.
- Sensex rises 528 points to 67,127 today.
- Nifty Bank gets 414 points to 45,571 to close today.
- Top gainers were Adani Ports and Adani Enterprises. Adani group enterprises at their greatest levels in the previous seven months, exceeding Rs 11 lakh crore.
- Strong equity inflows cause equities like HDFC AMC, which are up over 5%, to sugar products.
- PSU banks gain significantly, and the Nifty PSU Bank index hits a record high.
- Glenmark Pharmaceutical increases by 4% thanks to the positive annual report remark.
- Auto, Metals and Energy stocks which increased 1 to 2 per cent.
According to market exports, Nifty is anticipated to go into the next overhead resistance at roughly 20450 levels with a sustained move over the 20000 mark.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Trending Searches Today | Nifty 50 Crosses 20,000; Reliance Top Contributor