“It’s funny how the things that add the least to your mark sheet, add the most to your character. #LetThereBeSport,” Kohli wrote on Koo app.
New Delhi: Virat Kohli is one of the players who had to give up continuing his studies in order to focus on his career. Virat Kohli completed his 12th grade year but was unable to continue his education since he decided to play international cricket. Recently, Virat Kohli Shares His 10th Marksheet With A Very Strong Caption Going Viral.
Kohli revealed his marksheet from the 10th grade, which he completed in 2004 at Paschim Vihar’s Savior Convent School. However, there was not a single mention of sports, an area where Kohli is a celebrity and for which there are marks against disciplines like English, Hindi, Science and Technology, Mathematics, Social Sciences, and Introductory IT (Information Technology).
“It’s funny how the things that add the least to your marksheet, add the most to your character. #LetThereBeSport,” Kohli wrote on the Koo app.
In order to raise public awareness of the value of sports in addition to education and conventional studies, Kohli shared the same as part of PUMA’s “Let There Be Sport” campaign. The image of Kohli’s grade report quickly gained popularity on social media.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE IT
TRENDING SEARCHES TODAY|Rama Navami 2023: Celebrating the Birth of Lord Rama, Rituals
- Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card till June 30, PAN-Aadhaar Linking Date extended
- Odisha Government Initiates Crackdown Against Students Driving
- SBI WhatsApp Banking: How to Register for SBI WhatsApp Banking
- Virat Kohli Shares His 10th Marksheet
- Blockbuster deals on Camera & accessories | Shop by Brand | Up to 60% Off
- ChatGPT paid version available for $42 a month for users
- How to Apply PAN Card Online Process, e PAN Card Download
- Windows 11 ending tasks without Task Manager, Steps